Spring 2018 Make-Up Information
Holds are now in effect for the 2018 semester.
A hold will be placed on all student accounts who have not completed the requirements.
This hold will be placed if you have not completed the make-up for the required sessions you missed OR if you have not completed the CampusClarity online module. These required sessions should be completed by February 16 to avoid any issues. Please take the time to complete your sessions NOW or you will be unable to register for classes.
Make-up information is as follows. All components must be completed ASAP!
- If you have not completed the online alcohol course, go to www.campusclarity.com and click on "Think About It".
- To complete the course, visit www.campusclarity.com and click on "Login to Training" in the upper right hand corner. Fill in your TXST e-mail address and then use the Special Access Code: Bobcat.
- All other portions of the program can be made up from any device with internet access at this website: https://sa.txstate.edu/bobcatpreview
- Use your netid to login to the server (ex: abc123)
- If you receive a '500 Error', make sure you are not using the full Texas State e-mail address. Just use the netID and password.
CHECK YOUR TXST E-MAIL. Students who missed any components of the Spring Bobcat Preview should have received an initial email on Friday, January 26, 2018 detailing what components they missed and how to make those up. The e-mail contains a link to the make-up site so students can check on their progress.
Because this experience is required of all new students with fewer than 30 transferrable credit hours and/or a member of the PACE cohort, you will need to make up any required sessions that you missed. Failure to do so will jeopardize your spring registration eligibility.